Remember when you had clean and quiet portable power? The WEN 2,000 Watt Inverter Generator produces clean energy free of voltage spikes and drops without making all of the noise of a regular generator. Generate 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts of power. Our 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine operates at an extremely quiet 51 decibels at quarter load, quieter than a window air conditioner or the average conversation. This limits its invasiveness while hunting, camping, tailgating and restoring back-up power. Designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe enough to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other vulnerable electronics. The lightweight design makes for easy portability while the ultra-efficient one-gallon tank provides over 6 hours of half-load run time.
This fully-packed panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle and one 5V USB port. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the WEN 2000 Watt Inverter Generator's Eco-Mode Throttle. This feature allows the generator's motor to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged and unplugged from the panel, preventing the usage of unnecessary gasoline. Need more energy? Easily link up two generators using a WEN 56421 Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage amongst multiple units. Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown with indication lights along with overload protection safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage. And because this is a WEN Product, your inverter generator comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when your generator powered your electronics safely and quietly? Remember WEN.
- Extremely quiet operation is comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle and one 5V USB port
. Gas tank threads M43 x 3 mm (roughly 8.5 TPI)